« Home | alpaca shawl photo » | log cabin knitting, design socks, and Zorro » | photo of the day » | finally--- photos! » | Happy Thanksgiving! » | Happy Tuesday knitting » | happy Thursday! » | Monday photo time - spinning, Zorro, and CIC » | socks that rock » | progress photos »

quickie update

As always, I need to upload photos but I'm just too tired. Work has been a madhouse, but next week's schedule looks a little better. I've been just trying to get through the day -- and not much else.

My work/carry on project is still CIC mittens - I finished my third pair. I'm mainly plugging on the log cabin afghan when I am actually home, because I'm simply too tired to even think of anything else. And some days, I'm too tired to even knit - I sit with the knitting on my lap, but I just can't pick it up. Now that's tired.


But it other knitting news, I found another coworker who knits - though she's a beginner, and has only knitted scarves up til now.

your "site" is wounderful!!!..im a crochet fanatic and it is so nice to see that you love your fiber crafts so much...I will come back to see new additions to your site. Thank you for a delightful experience!!!!.......Rebecca

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks