« Home | Merry Christmas! » | Merry Christmas » | Anastacia knits » | quickie update » | alpaca shawl photo » | log cabin knitting, design socks, and Zorro » | photo of the day » | finally--- photos! » | Happy Thanksgiving! » | Happy Tuesday knitting »

quickie post - Christmas goodies



A quickie post as I'm waiting for Jon to get here so we can head to the 'rents house for our traditional NYE. First, a CIC sweater iknit in the round, top down (and now finished, I might add)




Next, because I uploaded the photos out of order, we have Jon's family, including Julie & baby due in March: (yes, I'm the nut wearing the sweater) 








We've got Elizabeth Zimmermann, a stack of used crochet books, some vintage knitting leaflets, a pencil case full of vintage knitting goodies like a gauge (it goes down to size 000, which is fab!), row counters, needles, etc. And of course, Anastasia yarn because I'm Anastacia!

Links to this post

Create a Link