« Home | finally--- photos! » | Happy Thanksgiving! » | Happy Tuesday knitting » | happy Thursday! » | Monday photo time - spinning, Zorro, and CIC » | socks that rock » | progress photos » | good morning, peeps! » | photo time - CIC vests » | designs, CIC knitting »

photo of the day

 One of the many, many WIPS I have going....

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


This is one of 2 woolease log cabin afghans from the M-D book... I've finished one previously (a random stripey afghan that our cat stole) and this is the 2nd one. The third one currently measures about 3 or 4" LOL & I haven't yet really planned how I'll knit it up...


These afghans come from the Summer of Stash KAL... We had to plan out projects using stash yarn, and using up woolease that I got on clearance 10-12 years ago was one of mine. I keep finding more - I found a few more pounds of it over at my parents house, recently, which is why this one has more colors than my first one does.

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks