« Home | socks - sock a month 2 or sockapalooza » | auction yarn » | photos » | stuff & nonsense » | ha, ha » | sockapalooza sock stuff » | talk about a sockapalooza update » | happy Friday » | books :) » | socktoberfest-knitting socks »

posting

i've been trying for several days to update my blog - without any luck.
And of course, I don't remember anything I was going to write about, anyway!

Knitting - stuff for CIC mainly. I'm so excited about upcoming
challenges - sweaters & vests for the bigger kids, and a mini challenge
in December of mittens!!

I'm on a design roll as well. I don't want to post too much details &
spoil anything... or my chances... but it looks like I'll be published
at Mag Knits & at For Love of Yarn in January! How cool is that? I spent
yesterday working on all sorts of swatches for another possible sock
design for www.soysilk.com so we'll see!

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link