« Home | computer » | photos of the socks » | socks » | julieree: not the box of my dreams, but it's got a... » | new look » | getting back to normal » | knee update, M-D knitting, Zorro » | I'm alive » | where's Anastacia? » | My latest project. Yes, I'm going to do a sampler... »

update

Still no news on getting our computer fixed. We borrowed my parents old computer - older than our 6 year old one - but haven't been able to get that one up & running yet, either.

Knee's still healing - getting there.

new Job starting Tues - wish me luck.

Knitting/crocheting news - working on an afghan for the family reunion & a quilted crocheted afghan. Knitting a couple of vests & another patchwork sweater, and have quite a few pairs of socks going, as always. I finished 2 for August. Sept. will be better. I'm still working on my alpaca shawl, too; I'm almost out of yarn, so I'm delaying working on it until I can get more yarn.

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks