« Home | update on thursday » | update » | computer » | photos of the socks » | socks » | julieree: not the box of my dreams, but it's got a... » | new look » | getting back to normal » | knee update, M-D knitting, Zorro » | I'm alive »

hanging in there

I'm hanging in there! I'm still missing my lack of computer at home. I'm updating today from the library.

Not much to say as far as knitting/crocheting is concerned. I'm doing doing a heck of a lot of either one - just too tired, too sick (I've been fighting an ear infection), and really, just out of sorts & unhappy with the world.

I haven't knit any miters or sampler squares in ages. Haven't touched the second log cabin in ages. I have done a bit of CIC knitting, but not a lot. Let's see, I'm almost done a mystery Christmas present for Jon, and I'm still plugging along on said socks. In my free time, I'm mainly reading.

Links to this post

Create a Link