« Home | julieree: not the box of my dreams, but it's got a... » | new look » | getting back to normal » | knee update, M-D knitting, Zorro » | I'm alive » | where's Anastacia? » | My latest project. Yes, I'm going to do a sampler... » | photos of FOs and WIPs and more... » | a few various photos » | Yahoo! Photos - perhiksentyttis's Photos »

socks

Well, I seem to be on a roll with KALs lately. So, I joined sock a month 2, which I didn't join way back in January & have regretted it ever since.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



She says any socks that I have finished after the date I joined - Aug 11 - counts. Since I'm not sure of the dates I finished any of my recent CIC socks, I'm not going to count them. I have lots of socks already on the needles, and I have plenty of time to finish up 12 pairs still for this month :).

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks