« Home | getting back to normal » | knee update, M-D knitting, Zorro » | I'm alive » | where's Anastacia? » | My latest project. Yes, I'm going to do a sampler... » | photos of FOs and WIPs and more... » | a few various photos » | Yahoo! Photos - perhiksentyttis's Photos » | contest 2 » | granny square afghan »

new look

Like the new look??

What do you think?

I also updated the KAL section, I think that's all of them now, but I do need to finish working on the WIPs/UFOs/FOs section. I started. I just can't remember any of them right now. Oh, yeah, mitered squares... I guess I'll go add that now.

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks