« Home | where's Anastacia? » | My latest project. Yes, I'm going to do a sampler... » | photos of FOs and WIPs and more... » | a few various photos » | Yahoo! Photos - perhiksentyttis's Photos » | contest 2 » | granny square afghan » | contest » | felting on the stovepot » | bright stripey socks »

I'm alive

I'm alive though still in  lots of pain. I'm not supposed to be out of bed, but I'm peaking online quick to check email & to write up a post. I may or may not need a CAT scan and surgery to fix my knee. We have an appointment on Tues so it'll be a nerve wracking next few days.
 
I've been mainly knitting my log cabin afghan. The needles are in my hands all day, but I'm not getting much actual knitting done. Just too much pain & too many worries.
 
I miss reading emails & blogs!

I hope you feel better soon and that your knee get's fixed properly!

Hope you get all better soon..Pain is horrible..
prayers and hugs,
lulu

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks