« Home | photos of the socks » | socks » | julieree: not the box of my dreams, but it's got a... » | new look » | getting back to normal » | knee update, M-D knitting, Zorro » | I'm alive » | where's Anastacia? » | My latest project. Yes, I'm going to do a sampler... » | photos of FOs and WIPs and more... »

computer

Haven't been around - our motherboard on the computer fried. We're looking to get a new one from my brother in law.

Happy news - I'm going to be an aunt for the first (and possibly only) time. My sister in law is pregnant - they just got married June 24th so we weren't expecting it was going to happen this fast! They weren't trying, but they weren't not trying either.

In knitting/crocheting news:

Tons of stuff finished for my Summer of stash - my log cabin afghan, a couple of granny square afghans (granny squares made by grandma), 2 pairs of socks (for Socks 2 & both for me), my purple lace top for Summer of Lace, two more felted buttonhole bags (one as a thank you gift for my cousin Renee, and the other goes in the Christmas pile) and I don't remember what else. For baby, I've made a baby kimono & a pair of baby booties so far.

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks