« Home | a few various photos » | Yahoo! Photos - perhiksentyttis's Photos » | contest 2 » | granny square afghan » | contest » | felting on the stovepot » | bright stripey socks » | mason dixon knitting » | some minor reorganizing » | meme from Sara »

photos of FOs and WIPs and more...

I admit, it's not the clearest photo, but isn't Zorro just the biggest help ever?


The cloth is done! I managed to figure it out, and once I did I was in absolute love. I'm definitely going to have to make up more of these. From a brand new cone of cotton yarn

The log cabin afghan. Knit on size 9 needles, I believe, with gabs of stash woolease yarn. Zorro, as you can see, is in love.

Another FO, finally finished. It's a hexagon afghan that I started last year or so. This is the wrong side facing with all the yarn ends still dangling. I tried to weave them in as I went along, really I did, but I just wanted to get this baby done. Jon & I spent about 20 minutes on opposite ends of the afghan weaving in ends this am. We're almost done - but not there yet.

I love it -- congratulations for sticking with it and making it all the way through!!

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link