« Home | Yahoo! Photos - perhiksentyttis's Photos » | contest 2 » | granny square afghan » | contest » | felting on the stovepot » | bright stripey socks » | mason dixon knitting » | some minor reorganizing » | meme from Sara » | CIC knitting & sock knitting »

a few various photos

The buttonhole bag was ran through a cycle of hot water, this is the result. It definitely needs more felting, but has shrunk up a huge amount. It's actually a really cute size right now, but I'd definitely like to see it felt up more.


A close up of one of the recent afghans I finished, one of the red, white & blue afghans I made. I posted other photos at the 25 things for charity blog. You can see my entry here.


I started a really cute dishcloth, called garterlac. I've never tried entralac before, so I thought this was perfect for me, plus being a quick & easy but yet impressive looking project? I'm so there. After a bit of struggling, I've gotten through the first 3 "rows" - what do you call it?


Well, I call it awesome of course!!
I'm definitely going to try this one!
Great job!!

I call it -- looking good! :-)

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks