« Home | Which Spindle Are You? » | Bless Her Cotton Socks Swap » | weekend knitting » | one more WIP » | Renee's socks » | Zorro » | Amazing Lace Challenge #1 » | computers » | CIC photos » | summer v neck sweater pattern »

spinning

Yes, I am a handspinner now! I purchased a nice, big box of fibers from yarnbotanika.etsy.com & I've been spinning like mad. Please go visit her, and tell her Anastacia said hello :).

First, we have to include a cute Zorro photo, helping Mommy

My first spindle full of yarn: plain, white, undyed wool



Close up.



All put into a mini skein, and ready to be set and washed.

Now that I've played a bit, it's time for some prettier stuff:

Here's the same white skein, along with some gorgeous blue

Here's just the blue

and some of this gorgeous multi color stuff, I believe it's blue faced leicester... I also have some superwash merino that I am starting to work with.

Links to this post

Create a Link