« Home | yard saling » | Summer of Stash » | How Abnormal Are You? » | spinning » | Which Spindle Are You? » | Bless Her Cotton Socks Swap » | weekend knitting » | one more WIP » | Renee's socks » | Zorro »

auction

After a great yard saling adverture yesterday, we were disappointed terribly by today's auction. They've changed the rules- no more free stuff, no wheeling & dealing, no more splitting lots, and all of us - my parents, Jon & I - feel as if someone has died. An end of an era.
 
I finished my brown wool mittens yesterday! They are fab, though the thumbs are a tad too short. I cast on for another pair, but I decided to frog them - I only did 1/2" on the first cuff. I have too many projects on the needles, I need to work on finishing stuff, not casting on more projects.

Links to this post

Create a Link