« Home | Red Heart Coordinating Colors » | CIC vests » | 10 Reasons to Buy Lots of Yarn » | Circular Bottom-Up Regular length Straight Pullove... » | short sleeved sweater, circular bottom up » | short sleeved sweater » | happy Easter » | update » | Shame on me! No posts... shame, shame! Well, lots... » | stuff »

sockapalooza socks

Sockapalooza is alive and well here in Dudley! I was so excited when I realized the package had arrived. I forgot all about checking mail on Saturday, so I am not sure if they arrived then or today, but they are here! Cass sent me absolutely gorgeous blue & purple Lorna lace's Shepherd Sock socks in a ribby pattern, and they fit absolutely perfect! As soon as the batteries get charged up, I'll be posting a ton of pics of them on my feet! :) Thanks Cass! Have you been reading my blog??

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks