« Home | sockapalooza » | sock yarn swap » | CROCHET/KNIT & .... Guides/Reviews » | number & size of squares needed to make an afghan » | sockapalooza socks » | Red Heart Coordinating Colors » | CIC vests » | 10 Reasons to Buy Lots of Yarn » | Circular Bottom-Up Regular length Straight Pullove... » | short sleeved sweater, circular bottom up »

being on a finishing roll

Of course, I finished my mom's Mother's Day socks for her before Mother's Day.  And sockapalooza socks were only mailed ONE DAY LATE!
 
Yesterday I was a good doobie and finished up some projects that have been languishing. Finished up a small lap sized afghan for a nursing home, finished a second and almost finished the third. One of these I started fairly recently but the others have been languishing for a while. I finished up a basic crocheted wool shawl out of vintage wool scraps - somethign I can wear around the bonfire and not worry about getting damaged or too dirty. It's been washed twice, and it's just now starting to not smell musty.
 
I finished another CIC vest yesteday, though I was bad and started another almost instantly. I added short sleeeves to one of my previously finished vests. I even took photos of the sockapalooza socks I made and a pair of socks made out of recycled merino yarn for me me me.
 
Wow. I don't know what to do with myself now. Now if only I actually uploaded photos.

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks