« Home | 10 Reasons to Buy Lots of Yarn » | Circular Bottom-Up Regular length Straight Pullove... » | short sleeved sweater, circular bottom up » | short sleeved sweater » | happy Easter » | update » | Shame on me! No posts... shame, shame! Well, lots... » | stuff » | washing socks » | update »

CIC vests

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I finished these last week or so. I also made some crocheted Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usversions, but after washing they seem more than slightly disproportionate to me - I'm not sure if I'll frog them or send them anyway. The width is a little too short (I swear I measured/did the math for 26", and they came out about 23" after washing) & the length is definitely much longer than planned - they look like dresses! I may not bother frogging them as they'll probably fit someone.

All of the vests were made from Claudia's "In My Pocket" vest, minus the pockets. They were knit using size 9 or 10.5 inch circ needles & used 4 strands of fingering weight yarn or 2-3 strands of fingering plus a strand of sport/worstened weight.

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks