10 Reasons to Buy Lots of Yarn
) Craft Groups sent from Israel.
There are lots of us who would agree with every reason!
1. It insulates the cupboard where it is kept.
2. It keeps the economy moving. It is my patriotic duty to support
woolfarmers, textile mills, and yarn shops.
3. It is less expensive and more fun than psychiatric care.
4. I'm participating in a contest - the one who dies with the most
5. It keeps without refrigeration, you don't have to cook it to
enjoy it, you never have to feed it, change it, wipe its nose or
6. Because I'm worth it.
7. Like dust, it's good for protecting previously unprotected spaces
in the house, like the ironing board, the laundry basket, the dining
8. It's not immoral, illegal or fattening. It calms the nerves,
ratifies the soul, and makes me feel good.
9. Because it is on sale. Because that is such a beautiful colour...
I've never seen it before... I must have it.
10. Buy it now, before your husband retires and goes with you on all
your shopping expeditions