« Home | update » | Crochet: Navajo Indian Afghan Jacket » | Fw: Pet Diaries » | hat hat hat » | opal » | basic beginning beaded barrette (BBBB) » | ebay, blogger spam, knitting & reading » | granny square coasters » | scrubbie pattern 2 » | vesy easy small scrubbie pattern »

update

Good morning (for 2 more minutes).

We had nice weather over the weekend, today is still warm (for March) but, unfortunately, it's so cloudy/rainy/overcast. I want spring! I want summer!

Not much stuff to report - I've been bad & spending all my time playing roller coaster tycoon 2 lately, though I have been listing a few new things at the store every other day or so.

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks