« Home | Crochet: Navajo Indian Afghan Jacket » | Fw: Pet Diaries » | hat hat hat » | opal » | basic beginning beaded barrette (BBBB) » | ebay, blogger spam, knitting & reading » | granny square coasters » | scrubbie pattern 2 » | vesy easy small scrubbie pattern » | scrubbie photo »

update

 
I haven't been updating too much lately, obviously. I've been plugging along working on some designs I'd like to submit to a few places (both off & online), and of course working on my etsy store as well. I just got a large order of yarn from knitpicks with my 30th birthday money, I got sock yarn, yarn for a knit top, yarn for another shawl, the Rick Rack bag pattern & yarn for the bag.

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks