« Home | fair isle socks » | mosaic socks » | scrap socks » | scrap afghan » | scrap afghan » | knitting olympics » | test » | Michelle Kwan » | KO update » | KO update »

wool cotton socks

I don't remember if I posted this photo yet or not. It's a wool cotton sock blend & they are pretty short socks, about 4" long. Stitched on size 1 needles. Considering they are cotton wool socks, they are actually surprisingly warm & very comfy to wear. I was not a fan of sockotta socks, though I like them more now after a year's worth of wash & wear, but these I loved from the second I put them on my feet. Unfortunately, the label's long gone, but I think they were Lana Grossa. The only ball of that brand I've ever even seen, I think they were a sock of the month kit with the pattern long lost to me.
Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Love the colors, bright and cheery. Noticed you said you recently started your Esty store, good luck with that? Any feel yet for how it's going?

I would have quite a inventory, but have donated everything I've made in recent months; though there have been times I've thought about setting up shop.

Been awhile since I popped in to see your projects so wanted to catch up.

Have a good week.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link