« Home | scrap afghan » | scrap afghan » | knitting olympics » | test » | Michelle Kwan » | KO update » | KO update » | simple, easy crocheted wristwarmer » | Crocheters funnies » | Crochet Free Patterns and Filet Charts Plus How To... »

scrap socks

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
another pair of scrap socks. The exciting thing is/was this was the first pair of socks I knitted on size 0 needles. I absolutely loved the difference in fabric & will be making more socks on size 0's, however, I'll be limiting those socks to Opal where I want the patterning to really pop. Just not worth my time otherwise.

These were made with most of a skein of Regia, leftover Knit Picks solid yarn in that beautiful browny-orange color, and some other odd leftover yarns from stash.

Links to this post

Create a Link