« Home | knitting olympics » | test » | Michelle Kwan » | KO update » | KO update » | simple, easy crocheted wristwarmer » | Crocheters funnies » | Crochet Free Patterns and Filet Charts Plus How To... » | Pieces of My Heart | Crochet me Magazine » | Letter O of Checkered Alphabet Free Chart For Cros... »

scrap afghan

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
This is a scrap afghan I finished a while ago. It's based upon a scrap quilt design that I converted over to crochet. I wasn't really happy with how I put the strips together, that needs to be thought about lots more.

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks