« Home | KO update » | simple, easy crocheted wristwarmer » | Crocheters funnies » | Crochet Free Patterns and Filet Charts Plus How To... » | Pieces of My Heart | Crochet me Magazine » | Letter O of Checkered Alphabet Free Chart For Cros... » | Dragonfly Afghan Crochet-Along Learn Filet Crochet... » | An_Inspired_Lace_Scarf » | christmas/reunion » | gift basket ideas »

KO update

Never got online at all yesterday to update!

Socks are FLYING! I spent most of Sunday working on the heels, trying different types & frogging. I finally went to my usual heel flap & gusset, but because I used more stitches on my leg than on my foot, I didn't have much of a gusset which worked well for patterning purposes. After about 3" of knitting, I increased another 8 stitches. I never realized how fat my legs were until I started knitting these thick thick ever so warm socks!

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks