« Home | knitting olympic socks » | I took the plunge » | to my relatives » | recycled yo cable socks » | knitting olympic sock progress photo » | knitting olympic socks » | wool cotton socks » | fair isle socks » | mosaic socks » | scrap socks »

etsy store...

To my etsy store this am, & I'll be adding vintage patterns this afternoon.

Sorry, I don't remember how to do the LJ cut, so I'll only add one photo...



My store is:

http://grannysquarewoman.etsy.com/

Please stop by & say hi!

BTW, hubby made this pin & the other pin I'm selling! So that makes it extra special fun.

In other news, off to a flea market at a church this morning, my favorite kind. You never know what you are going to find & it's usually for an extra special price! I made a small, cute little shawl last night out of some vintage wool I dyed, I'll take photos after it's dry.I washed it last night, hoping it would soften up a bit.

Links to this post

Create a Link