« Home | red newsboy hat » | triangle socks » | CIC scrap wools shawl » | fun fur scarf » | gray felted hat crocheted » | the 6 of us » | odd ball shawl knitting, scarf, patchwork » | post of the day » | knitting the patchwork/freeform sweater » | vintage hexagon grannies »

the original blue fuzzy hat

Free Image Hosting at <a href=I wear this hat everywhere. The original blue fuzzy was made w/ one strand of Lion Brand fun fur & one strand of microspun in similiar shades of blue. I used 1.5 skeins of the fun fur and less than one skein of the microspun.

My father's very own version of the blue fuzzy was made with one strand of an unknown novelty type yarn & one strand of Wool of the Andes worstened weight wool yarn. I used just over one skein of each for his version.

gauge: 4 stitches to the inch w/ size I hook.



Using one strand of each yarn, ch 2, 6 sc in second chain from work.
Mark beginning of round. Free Image Hosting at <a href=
Rnd 1: 2 sc in each sc around.
Rnd 2: 2 sc in first sc, 1 sc in next, repeat around.
Rnd 3: 1 sc in first two sc, 2 sc in next, repeat around.
Rnd 4: 2 sc in first sc, sc in next 3 sc. Repeat around.
Rnd 5: 1 sc in first 4 sc, 2 sc in next sc, repeat around.
Repeat as established for approximately 7".
Work even in sc for 4 inches or for desired size. End off, weave in ends.

I just love the blue fuzzy hat. I've been searching on the internet for a fuzzy hat . Can I get a copy of the pattern I promised to make my nice a fuzzy hat, but i could not find what I wanted. will wait your answear. Judy Bowser at juju_sew11@comcast.net

Just saw you cute fuzzy hat and would like to make one but When it gets to the part Repeat as established does that mean repeat row 7 till the right size?
lillum70@yahoo.com

Hi Anastacia
Does "Repeat as established" mean repeat all rows or just Row 5?
Thanks
cherie47@gmail.com

Looks like a great idea to combine the two yarns. I'll let you know how I like it when I'm done!

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks