« Home | post of the day » | knitting the patchwork/freeform sweater » | vintage hexagon grannies » | my new goal » | 2 needle knitted vintage socks » | crocheted potpourri box » | cat toys (crocheted) » | Large granny square vest Have 7" granny squares ... » | blocks crocheted afghan » | rectangle crocheted shawl w/ fringe border »

odd ball shawl knitting, scarf, patchwork


Began knitting an odd ball shawl, based on the shawl pattern from odd ball knitting. I really wanted to do a shawl from Folk Shawls or from the lace shawl book, but I wanted to use up one of my cone yarns I got donated for charity knitting, and I had a few odd bits leftover from other projects I wanted to combine w/ the green cone yarn. So that's how I came to my conclusion.

I brought my scarf w/ me that R. gave me at work, I need to get back on track & knitting it! I also need to finish up my patchwork sweater - still want to lengthen it, but I decided to do a few more decreases on the sleeves than originally planned. I want it loose fitting, but not totally baggy.

Still have that hat to finish crocheting for Adrienne, too, not to mention socks.... but I am definitely taking a break from socks for the time being.

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks