« Home | 2 needle knitted vintage socks » | crocheted potpourri box » | cat toys (crocheted) » | Large granny square vest Have 7" granny squares ... » | blocks crocheted afghan » | rectangle crocheted shawl w/ fringe border » | peach shell crocheted hat » | Patchwork Poncho » | Mini Skirt » | leftover poncho (vintage crochet pattern) »

my new goal


I am taking a break from knitting socks, I was thinking of it yesterday but officially decided last night. I love knitting socks, it's why I started knitting & I love making kids socks for the charity that I knit for, but for some odd reason, I'm just bored & sick of it all. I'm in the process of trying to finish up a patchwork/free form sweater that I'm designing, when I'm done w/ that I think I'm going to try to make a short sleeved spring/fall type of top, nothing too heavy or big, something bright and fun. I don't know, though.  Every once in a while, I just get sick of the whole knitting/crocheting thing, but I can't stop, either. I'm too used to it, it's too much a part of my blood. Does that make sense or am I just insane?

from one needleworker to another it makes perfect sense.. At times I get tired of knitting the same old thing so I move onto yet another item..

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks