« Home | question of the day » | THE DAILY MEME - Memes and Quizzes for you each an... » | Annie's Attic - Double-Decker Card Set » | Adrienne's hat » | multicolored crocheted wool hat with ribbing » | small granny square rug » | kool aide dyed wool hat » | the original blue fuzzy hat » | red newsboy hat » | triangle socks »

Musing on Movies

From http://musingonmovies.blogspot.com/

What is the first special effects or effects heavy film you remember seeing and thinking "wow" at the visuals? (I know for many, it was Star Wars.) What are some recent examples, if any, that wowed you?

I would have to say Star Trek- my dad loves Trek, I grew up to Trek, and I am now a proud Trekkie as well. I remember going to see the Trek movies in the drive in with my parents. I'd go in my pajamas, so that when we got home, they could just carry me, asleep, into bed.

Special effect movies I love now? It's hard to say, as I don't really pay attention to special effects. I love the I, Robots movie with Will Smith, but is that considered special effects heavy?

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks