« Home | http://www.othersideofglenroad.org/backporch/index... » | redesign » | changes in template » | patchwork afghan- how to » | free for all friday » | my name in scrabble tiles » | patchwork sweater » | the blue blog » | ten on tuesday » | tuesday is choose day »

knitting olympics



I've joined the Knitting Olympics I will be knitting the Very Tall Socks from Knitty.

My reasoning on knitting socks,when I do socks all the time:

*It takes at least 1 month for me to finish a pair in fingering weight. Usually more like 2 or 3.

*It takes me 2 weeks or more to knit them in worstened weight - I just finished the olive green socks I cast on on Christmas Day.

*So, ergo - it'll be a challenge to finish Very Tall Socks in 16 days! The biggest challenge will be deciding what yarn I'll use - leftover wools, leftover acrylic, leftover woolease, or should I actually make matching tall socks?

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks