« Home | Free for all fun » | free for all friday » | misc photos » | us at the beach » | the story of Jon's sock » | random Wednesday-ish-ness » | granny square sweater » | cic socks 3 » | close up of a few cic socks » | CIC socks »

It's been a while

First, it's been a while since I have used Blogger. This was the first CMS I used for my website. It's changed a bit since, but still looks familiar.

Second, it's been a while since I've crocheted a granny square. The last time I did was to make a poncho for myself during the summer of 2004. It was one huge granny square around a neck hole and finished off with a twisted fringe. After hand twisting three fringes, I rigged up a twister using an old latch-hook I cut apart and my cordless drill. I should really take a picture of it sometime.

Welcome to FFAF!
~ Bonnie

Links to this post

Create a Link