« Home | free for all friday » | misc photos » | us at the beach » | the story of Jon's sock » | random Wednesday-ish-ness » | granny square sweater » | cic socks 3 » | close up of a few cic socks » | CIC socks » | sockapalooza »

Free for all fun

Thanks for stopping by my site and making a post. It is always fun to get other people posting on my site.

I never got into knitting, as I don't think I would have the patience to sit and knit something for extended periods of time. I'm not opposed to learning it. In fact, I think it would be neat to knit a pair of socks or mittens.

But I have other crafty things I've done. Usually small, as I am not a terribly artistic person. I've taken some plain wooden boxes that I found at stores like Michaels or Joanne's and painted or stained them. I use them for storing little things or small treasures. I've given some away as gifts.

Paul - Postcards From Metro Suburbia

Links to this post

Create a Link