« Home | gift basket ideas » | list of things to make for Christmas/reunion » | The Ultimate Summer Fun Crocheted Gift Basket » | magicalkingdom.co.uk - Origami Star 1 Page 1 » | Christmas Time Together at imagitek.com - Ice Cand... » | quick, small, little, mini update » | stash » | FFAF » | email » | It's been a while »

christmas/reunion

Still mentally trying to figure out ideas & get started on making things for the family reunion in the fall & for Christmas. I don't want to just make dishclothes & towel toppers, though I probably will make a few of those. They are easy & fast & good for just about anybody. I really want to find something that really screams "Wow, that's perfect for my mother-in-law!" or "Wow, that's perfect for my relatives!" I don't want to make too much for my side of the family, in any case; we might not be exchanging gifts this year but donating money to the scholarship fund (we have a scholarship every year in memory of my grandparents in the town they lived).

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks