« Home | kal » | christmas » | photos part 2 » | photos » | socks » | sweater » | yarn » | harry potter » | The Knitting Fiend » | quiz »

trying to organize projects

Free Image Hosting at <a href=Still trying to organize & finish projects. I'm going to try to concentrate this week on finishing WIPs, writing up a list of things that I want to knit next (including finding out what the current kal's are, which ones I want to knit, and do I have the right yarn?), etc etc.

With the organizing comes taking photos, so I'll be editing yesterday's post shortly w/ photos & uploading other photos this am while hubby's watching Miami Vice (yuck!). Hopefully I can do everything I want to do before I run off to work.

The photo is one of my current WIPs - toe up baby cable socks from Sensational Knitted Socks, one of the books I got from DH for Christmas. These socks are for the solid socks kal, which I've sadly neglected until now.

I decided I'm going to start from the beginning of the book, and make a pair of every socks in the book, unless I've already done that pattern before. Since the first pattern I used half a dozen times for CIC socks, I'm starting w/ the baby cables pattern. Most of the patterns in the book will go into CIC socks.

Links to this post

Create a Link