« Home | photos » | socks » | sweater » | yarn » | harry potter » | The Knitting Fiend » | quiz » | cable guy » | cute sheep to download » | holiday sock swap questionnaire »

photos part 2

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

My cousins & I. We range from age 12-29, but we are all the same height!







Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

An afghan I crocheted for a raffle for a family reunion. My beloved cousin (2nd? twice removed? She's my mom's first cousin) won it, much to my happiness! They snapped this photo for me.






Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The memory quilt my beloved (that's apparently the word of the day for me) aunt made for me, held by Jon.

First cousin once removed. The "first" is how many generations (on the shorter side) you have to go back to get siblings, and the "once removed" relates to the difference in generations between you and your cousin.

wow, what a beautiful quilt..

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link