« Home | harry potter » | The Knitting Fiend » | quiz » | cable guy » | cute sheep to download » | holiday sock swap questionnaire » | orange socks » | sweater » | winners » | sock contest »

yarn

I got a larger than usual commission check this month, so I BOUGHT YARN! After much hemming & hawing, I bought the wool of the andes sampler from knitpicks. My current love is fair isle, so I can use this for fair isle socks, or buy a few more balls of a solid, and do a norwegian style sweater, or I can do stripes, or I can do big blocks of color, or an all over fair isle design, or I can use it for hats & mittens, or I'm in yarn overload...

HELLO SOCK BUDDY!!! JAMIE HERE, JUST DOING AS YOU ASKED AND CHECKING OUT THE BLOG STUFF...HAD TO SET ONE UP FOR MYSELF TO LEAVE YOU MESSAGE, JAMIESBOORINGBLOG.COM??? I GUESS, ANYWAY, LOVE TO SEE YOUR STUFF, WHERE WOULD I FIND PICS???
JAMIE

I love yarn overload! Enjoy!

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link