« Home | orange socks » | sweater » | winners » | sock contest » | good news, and bad news » | socks » | computer » | scrap socks, cic knitting » | toe up socks pattern » | crochet pattern a day calender »

holiday sock swap questionnaire

1. What are your foot measurements? 9.5 inches long, I have wide ankles/insteps

2. Do you have a favorite sock yarn? I love any pair that I haven't already knitted before!

3. Is there a specific pattern you favor?...lace or ribbed? Actually, right now my current favorite is fair isle or mosaic knitting

4. What colors do you prefer? Do you like solids or stripes? either, I just don't like tweeds

5. Do you have any allergies to a specific fiber? nope, none, I just have food allergies

6. Holiday that you usually celebrate? Yule & Christmas


And my favorite color is orange... or green... or blue... or purple...

Links to this post

Create a Link