« Home | cute sheep to download » | holiday sock swap questionnaire » | orange socks » | sweater » | winners » | sock contest » | good news, and bad news » | socks » | computer » | scrap socks, cic knitting »

cable guy

is here, so I'm hiding from him & actually getting on the computer in the morning. He got here 45 minutes ago, and we still aren't hooked up yet. I don't understand what's taking so long - we already have the hookups, we are just adding a room. It's an apartment building so these hookups have been in places for ions. But, at least he got here early and not later.

Knitting news: I need to scan/take photos! I keep mentioning projects & just never add the photos.

I cast on for another pair of socks last night, the mosaic socks from the 6sox kal. I knitted a pair of mosaic socks already, but for whatever reason, I changed the mosaic pattern to one from the book "Slip Stitch Knitting".

Links to this post

Create a Link