« Home | children's sizes » | photos » | Knitting images » | Interweave Knits Crochet 2005: Free Projects » | hello Tuesday » | katrina » | eep! » | Work With Me! » | new socks knitalong » | free yarn »

stuff

I know I haven't been around. I'm still adjusting to work again, I am not back into SuperWoman mode yet. Jon lost his great-uncle this past week & I lost a great-aunt this week. We are trying to buy a small mobile home, that was a complete disaster.

I did manage to whip out (actually finish) a UFO - my black "crayons" crocheted afghan in a Workbasket Shells & Chains pattern. Very fast pattern, I might add. I made it for the family reunion this weekend. I was in charge of fundraising, wanted to bring more stuff to raffle off but that's all I managed to finish. Went over well, so next year I'll try to do more stuff. It was fun begging... I mean asking... for money. LOL

So needless to say, not a lot of knitting done.

I'm still plugging along on an EZ circular shawl, I'm getting there. Gonna start the border as soon as I figure out how I'm going to do it. I think I need to order one more ball of yarn for it - it's made out of a Knit Picks sock yarn called Cape Cod.

I'm knitting feather & fan socks for the socks3kal using leftover KP's sock yarn (the simple stripes kind, both leftovers have orange in them), I'm doing them toe up of course & I'm about 1/3 of the way done the feet, maybe.

I'm knitting some fair isle CIC socks adapting a pattern from a sock book I have (to eliminate 3 colors in one round), I'm past the heel turn & I did one repeat of the pattern so far.

I'm knitting some socks that the German KAL knit a while back but I don't remember the name of, in a blue tweedy Opal. Not to far into these, either.

I have one more pair, oh yeah, the Broadripple's for Jon out of LB's Magic Stripes done on size 2 needles & 64 stitches. I'm at the heel turn for those, but I need to remeasure his feet before I continue.

Links to this post

Create a Link