« Home | finished socks » | daily post » | greetings » | stuff » | children's sizes » | photos » | Knitting images » | Interweave Knits Crochet 2005: Free Projects » | hello Tuesday » | katrina »

nothing to report

Nothing to report today. I didn't get much knitting done, had an appointment which ended up being cancelled, after hanging around for half an hour. Fine w/ me, really, but it meant no real knitting time.

I did manage to watch an hour from Space Week on the history channel this morning - I'm a space & history nut. Didn't tell me anything I didn't already know, but that was okay.

I'm in the middle of turning both heels on the socks I'm knitting from one of the German socknitting patterns. It's supposedly going to look like, umm, now I can't remember what it's called, it's crochet using a large knitting needle as well. I've done the crochet version, we'll see what the knitting is like.

Links to this post

Create a Link