« Home | socks » | computer » | scrap socks, cic knitting » | toe up socks pattern » | crochet pattern a day calender » | contest for scrap sock yarn » | nothing to report » | finished socks » | daily post » | greetings »

good news, and bad news

the good news is....

We know what's wrong w/ our computer... we borrowed my mom's monitor, lo & behold colors are normal again....

the bad news is, now we need to buy a monitor!

but the good news is, we don't have to buy a whole new computer!!

LOL Not much knitting news to report. I worked on the sport weight socks for a bit, each sock is about 4" of the foot done.

Worked on the scrap red socks, they are moving along slowly, I'm probably about 3" done each foot on those.

I also have my beautiful ribbed lace socks done out of greens/gray - I only work on them when I get to work a few minutes early or on break, but lately I've been reading at breaktime (reading Tunnel in the Sky by Robert Heinlein)

Don't forget my scrap sock contest!!

Links to this post

Create a Link