« Home | greetings » | stuff » | children's sizes » | photos » | Knitting images » | Interweave Knits Crochet 2005: Free Projects » | hello Tuesday » | katrina » | eep! » | Work With Me! »

daily post

I keep saying "I gotta post" so I'm gonna post today :).

Mostly knitted the "missing FO" socks from knitpicks. I adore how soft they are, but those colors, ugh. I keep saying "Jon picked out the yarn for you" which is true, he did, but ugh. I like the colors in & of themselves, but together? I did a lace pattern w/ them, though I screwed up & didn't center the lace pattern in the center of the foot, but did two repeats of the lace w/ straight ST ST in the middle.

Weird, I know. One more reason why I don't really like them. But when I try them on, yum.

I keep debating about frogging them, but I think I'll just leave them as is.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link