« Home | contest for scrap sock yarn » | nothing to report » | finished socks » | daily post » | greetings » | stuff » | children's sizes » | photos » | Knitting images » | Interweave Knits Crochet 2005: Free Projects »

crochet pattern a day calender

Anyone else get theirs yesterday? Check out January 2, the toe up socks. That's me -- with my NAME spelled wrong!!! For crying out loud, how can they get that wrong?I also noticed some other problems w/ the pattern, one noticably bad typo (the pattern says slip stitch instead of shell stitch!!)

I got mine Monday. I didn't check the spelling of my name, but they changed the yarn used to something considerably more upscale. :P

(I'm on Canadian Thanksgiving and Remembrance/Vetrans Day.)

Oh no!! That's horrible! I sure hope my publisher gets everything right in my book! Considering I have gone through two editors who knows!

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link