« Home | the story of a sock » | more photos of FO's » | more photos » | photos » | yarn to trade » | this is the scrap socks tutorial » | socknitters SAM » | picture time » | stuff and nonsense » | yard saling »

the summer top

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usI finally got the pics from my mom. She took them with her camera, so they actually came out! This is the summer top I made for the summer knitalong I joined. It's based on a Vogue Knitting pattern from last summer, but I converted it to the round & did my own color changes. I used mostly recycled sweater yarn, but I had some leftover yarn & added that too. I love my top & I am dying to make another one.Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And another picture of me knitting, from Sunday, courtesy of my mother:Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

My dad and I, at the falcon show, posing with the famous dragster car, Wild Child. This car even has its own model! Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The four of us, at the castle:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

PS - is it just my computer not showing the photos from flickr?? They were working when I set it up over at my parents' house.

Links to this post

Create a Link