« Home | yarn to trade » | this is the scrap socks tutorial » | socknitters SAM » | picture time » | stuff and nonsense » | yard saling » | favorite knitting needles » | another Monday » | posting » | Well, I haven't been posting much. I need to get ... »

photos

I'm at my parents' house now. We'll be leaving overnight soon - early anniversary present from my parents. I'll have new pictures up soon! My mom took a photo of me & my summer top so I can post a photo of that. I keep forgetting to take one with our cheap digital.



Here's me as a little girl. You can't tell in the thumbnail, but in the larger view you can tell I look terried.

Silly coding from imageshack wasn't working so I had to use my basic html skills so some of the photos don't have the links. So to make sure I give credit where credit is do, these and all the other photos are hosted by

http://imageshack.us

Links to this post

Create a Link