« Home | more photos » | photos » | yarn to trade » | this is the scrap socks tutorial » | socknitters SAM » | picture time » | stuff and nonsense » | yard saling » | favorite knitting needles » | another Monday »

more photos of FO's

I'm on a roll today! First off, my fall socks. They were made with
bought from smileys, oh, a year and a half ago?

simple toe up, black regia for heel & toe. This was my first experiment with a toe up round heel, it's really, really short for a toe & looks a little silly. Did some increases around the lower calf area since I have fat legs. My final stitch count was 72, I think?? Finished off with 2 by 2 ribbing (my favorite) and a single crochet bind off (my favorite) as shown in twisted sisters sock handbook.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I'm not sure if I ever posted a photo of these babies or not. Made via the spiral stashbusters pattern for six socks knitalong. Made on 45 stitches, size 2 or 3 needles, using elann esprit leftovers - 3 colors for the body of the sock and one for the toe, heel, and ribbing. I should have done a bit more ribbing.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Links to this post

Create a Link