« Home | another charity afghan done » | flame chevron stitch socks » | socks FO » | the summer top » | the story of a sock » | more photos of FO's » | more photos » | photos » | yarn to trade » | this is the scrap socks tutorial »

I'm a winner!!

Guess what email I got this morning??

"Congrats! You won the skein of Opal Parrot, and we will be mailing it out on Monday to:

Anastacia Zittel
19 Oxford Avenue 3R
Dudley, MA 01571

Thank you for entering, and happy knitting!

- Suzanne Wynn
Editor, Cincinnati Knitting
slwynn@cincinnatiknitting.com"

yeah! I'm so excited! If you haven't checked out Cincinnati Knitting yet, go now! If you see a pattern you like, print it out now... they don't keep patterns after the current issue.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usThat's me knitting at six flags new England - yup, I smuggled in knitting! Through the metal detectors and all. My father helped! LOL So here I am knitting, well, in actuality posing with my knitting because we were about to jump off of the ride. I don't think anyone would appreciate me holding up the ride just so I could knit one more round on my socks.

Links to this post

Create a Link