« Home | favorite knitting needles » | another Monday » | posting » | Well, I haven't been posting much. I need to get ... » | articles about knitting/crocheting » | around » | UFO's & FO's » | Well, let's see. After finishing honeymoon, I've ... » | honeymoon & nothing but a tee shirt » | Some ask: Dude, where?s my yarn? By LINDEN MCNEILL... »

yard saling

It's so brutally hot! We're miserable!

We decided to have a yard sale this weekend. I think it's going to be a disaster. We don't have time to really prepare; thank goodness most things are priced from years past. If anyone's from southern MA, I'll be selling acrylic yarn & vintage patterns, including workbaskets, vintage fabric, some sewing patterns, etc. If you are coming let me know, I'll give you directions.

Squeezed out another pair of CIC socks yesterday.

Thanks so much for the lovely compliment on my socks! (Couldn't find an email address for you.)

Good luck with the yard sale - you can pass on to other yard salers all the acrylic you've picked up!

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks