« Home | articles about knitting/crocheting » | around » | UFO's & FO's » | Well, let's see. After finishing honeymoon, I've ... » | honeymoon & nothing but a tee shirt » | Some ask: Dude, where?s my yarn? By LINDEN MCNEILL... » | honeymoon almost done! » | spring afghan, pillowghan » | and my name in pictures... » | this was fun! »

Well, I haven't been posting much. I need to get back into the habit.

I've been mainly crocheting squares for lapghans for the local nursing homes & knitting socks for CIC. Every once in a while I pick up one of my socks I started knitting for myself ages ago.

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks