« Home | yard saling » | favorite knitting needles » | another Monday » | posting » | Well, I haven't been posting much. I need to get ... » | articles about knitting/crocheting » | around » | UFO's & FO's » | Well, let's see. After finishing honeymoon, I've ... » | honeymoon & nothing but a tee shirt »

stuff and nonsense

What's this, the forth day in a row that I am posting?

Let's see, I mainly worked on those fall socks yesterday. Yup, a project for me that's been on the needles for ages. Did manage to crochet a couple squares last night, too, but wasn't much in a crochet sort of mood.

I'm planning on finishing those socks today, hopefully, and then I want to work on putting together some more 10" squares for another afghan for the nursing home.

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks